New Goldroom Remix & New Otoño Mixtape
When it comes to some of my favorite new artists of 2011 Goldroom is definitely one of them. With his recent mixtape and remix of Gigamesh’s single Redlight he has proven that he is stepping up to the plate to keep those Disco dancefloors on fire all while giving you the California sunlight coming through your speakers. Goldroom has a very infectious Electropical sound that he has clearly mastered. The kind of sound that takes you away to your favorite beach in the Summer time as the sunsets and seagulls make their way toward the horizon. This is one artist that knows how to emulate those feelings and sounds that bring you all the way back to those great times in life. We can’t wait to hear more, and expect only the best from our buddy Goldroom.
Now, time for the voyage….
If you are into those remixes be sure to check out the new Goldroom Otoño Mixtape. Every mixtape Goldroom has done is on repeat here at the TILTmag HQ! Amazing song selections to smooth out anyones bad day. Kick back and relax!….
1. Goldroom – Fly In
2. Cadillac – High For Me
3. The Messenger – California
4. Chris Malinchak – No Secrets
5. Poolside – Do You Believe (Goldroom Remix)
6. Jan Driver – Golden Super
7. Edit Murphy – Morning Light
8. Moullinex – Sunflare
9. Gigamesh – Red Light (Goldroom Remix)
10. Keljet & Falcon Punch – Saturday Night
11. Only Children – Don’t Stop
12. Fred Falke & Alan Braxe – Palladium
13. The Magician – I Don’t Know What To Do (Fabian Remix)
14. Cyclist – Bass Face (Hemingway’s Space Party Remix)
15. Zimmer – Looking At You
16. NSFW (NL) – Coconut (Cosmonauts Remix)
17. Ford & Lopatin – Too Much MIDI (Alan Braxe Bonus Remix)
This is the mix that will keep your Summer alive… all Winter.
Multi-Ball TILT Bonus!
Check out this incredible “City Girls Remix” that our good friend Levphonic did for Goldroom! It’s clean, upbeat, and Levphonic totally switched it up! Diggin it!